At EVA Global, our mission is to strengthen the E-mobility industry, through superior customer experience, one driver at a time. We are a young company founded in 2017, having a constantly growing multilingual team. Our offices are in great locations in Tampere, Finland., Malaga, Spain., and Utrecht, The Netherlands, and a one is opening soon in Athens, Greece.
We are now recruiting bilingual CX Specialists to join our lively and growing team in Utrecht, The Netherlands! We are looking for ambitious, driven and self-motivated candidates with fluent written and oral English, and one or more of the following languages (fluency in more than one will be advantageous):
Immediate hire available for the following language positions:
The main tasks of the role are as follows:
- Answer calls to your markets and help customers with charging point issues.
- Log cases in the back-offices and escalate tickets as needed.
- Work across multiple back-office systems and raise tickets according to the procedure.
- Support other channels if / when needed.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Passionate about customer care and delivering wonderful experiences.
- Organized, diligent and a fast learner.
- Technically knowledgeable, able to move across multiple Back Office applications with ease.
- Reliable and able to adapt a start up environment.
- A team player – we are a close team where everyone contributes ideas and suggestions – moving forward together!
- Flexible – we are a 24-hour call centre – this role involves scheduled shift work between 7:00-23:00.
- Professional and ambitious – there is plenty of room to grow on EVA Global for the right candidate!
- Previous experience in a call centre environment is a clear advantage.
- Interest in GreenTech and e-mobility is also an advantage.
- CV and application text must be in English.
EVA Global is an equal opportunity employer. We do not tolerate any forms discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, identity, or expression. We are proud to have an exceptional multicultural team and all matters relating to employment are based on merit, competence and commitment to our company culture and ethics.